9.23.2007

Can't believe I haven't been here....

Time has just streaked like lightening! I'm also getting the hang of getting into Blogger. So much has changed and is changing. Seems every thing and every place I see or visit is getting a "face lift", moving, going out of business or being swallowed up by somebody else......restaurants, grocery stores (takes me forever to find stuff now), library systems (art mags are woefully absent), new condos and buildings where there use to be forest. Even shows on TV that I like seem to be changing times and nights that I'm dizzy. I miss shows and come upon new ones I didn't know existed. Just discovered Kville. Thought provoking and makes the devastation in New Orleans visible and heart wrenching.

All of this makes me think about time and space, chaos and comfort.

No comments: