12.30.2011

Happy New Year

Finally moved in to our new home and loving it. Hope you all have been having some creative time. Looking forward to getting back to more in depth creating. I've fallen behind in the Sketchbook Challenge although I've been taking pictures during our travels to finding a new home. I am so inspired by the Pathway prompt ( I think it was May?) and so intrigued how I found pathways everywhere. I hope to pull it all together and post here even though it has long past. I'm also inspired my December's Trash, etc prompt. I hope to get something posted tomorrow. I have some broken/twisted glasses that I found and just love looking at them. Hope to get a drawing done and post here. I'm going to follow the 2012 Sketchbook Challenge but not sure how that will go. I have high hopes.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

No comments: