2.14.2015

Valentine for my Love

Made a valentine for my love inspired by a post by Julie Fei Fan Balzer. She does some awesome creations. Thank you Julie. The idea is so amazing and fun and I couldn't wait to create one.

This is the front of the card. The heart is cut from painted paper I made ages ago and just loved looking at it. Today I finally found a lovely place to use a piece of it.

This is the inside of the card. Due to the folding of the paper, the image pops open when the card is open. How fun. Julie has a great video on her blog for making the card and it can be used for any occasion. It was fun make and hubby liked thought it cool.

I used a heart mirror as a stamp for the big hearts, the smaller hearts are from a stencil and I used my fingers to rub the paint through. The larger dots are from a stamp I made and for the smaller white dots I used a white gel pen. The red dots in the background are made with a red sharpie. I used glue stick to attach my card to the cover and it is holding up well. The letters are stick on.

Wishing you a very heart-filled day.

1 comment:

Ginny Stiles said...

LOVE this…and we need to remember this works for birthdays and thank you notes too!!!

If I don't make like 5, I'll forget how to make it!!!