1.06.2011

Busy creating and exploring materials

In between all the chaos here, I'm working on:
sketchbook challenge: January's theme is Highly Prized - my first sketch is of my prized drawing tool, an ear irrigator. I love that it drips and splashes and doesn't let me be in control. My second sketch is a tea bag. Having tea reminds me of my gram and mom and the fun times we've had.

the collage for the Strathmore Workshop 1: I've done my copies of my arting and putting together the collage. Will glue up tomorrow. It has been such fun going thru drawings and pages I haven't looked at in awhile.

the January journaling over at Milliande's: the theme is Z for Zebra and the ideas are fun and she's exploring different techniques. She shares her process in videos. Today's (day 5) is using your hand to create a zebra. 5 days are in progress.

prompts from the groups I'm in. Nothing is finished but in progress and I'm loving it. Hope you're getting some creativity in your day. Still working to get the scanner up and running and then I'll post what I've done.

1 comment:

teri said...

An ear irrigator. My husband would call that "your earagator." omg. I love that you have felt free not to choose something like, My Darling Dog or My Most Precious Locket. puleez. I cannot wait to see it. Please post, cynthia. I wait with bated (or baited) breath.